Information about the State of New Hampshire Governor's Office for Emergency Relief and Recovery.
The Governor’s Office for Emergency Relief and Recovery is dedicated to the timely, fair and transparent allocation and disbursement of CARES Act emergency relief funds to COVID-19 pandemic impacted communities, organizations and businesses.
Governor Sununu named New Hampshire Banking Commissioner Jerry Little as Executive Director to oversee this Office.
The State of New Hampshire has received a total amount of $1.25 billion from the CARES Act.
CARES Act guidance on how funds may be utilized:
- are necessary expenditures incurred due to the public health emergency with respect to the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID–19);
- were not accounted for in the budget most recently approved as of the date of enactment of this section for the State or government; and
- were incurred during the period that begins on March 1, 2020, and ends on December 30, 2020
- April 22, 2020 Coronavirus Relief Fund Frequently Asked Questions
- May 4, 2020 Updated Coronavirus Relief Fund Frequently Asked Questions
- May 28, 2020 Updated Coronavirus Relief Fund Frequently Asked Questions