Legislative Advisory Board
Information on the Governor' Office for Emergency Relief and Recovery's Legislative Advisory Board.
Governor Chris Sununu established the Legislative Advisory Board to provide the Governor's Office for Emergency Relief and Recovery (GOFERR) with accountability, transparency and integrity throughout the process of allocation and disbursement of the CARES Act funding in the State of New Hampshire.
Regular public meetings are held Monday, Wednesday and Fridays at 1 p.m.
- Senate President Donna Soucy
- Speaker of the House Steve Shurtleff
- Senate Minority Leader Chuck Morse
- House Minority Leader Richard Hinch
- Senate Finance Committee Chairman Lou D’Allesandro
- Senate Finance Committee Ranking Member John Reagan
- House Finance Committee Chairwoman Mary Jane Wallner
- House Finance Committee Ranking Member Ken Weyler [excused]
- House Finance Committee Ranking Member Erin Hennessey