×
×

2022 Programs

An overview of current programs and programs under development

Programs Currently in Operation
 

Local Restaurant Infrastructure Investment Program

The Local Restaurant Infrastructure Investment Program provides awards to local restaurants seeking reimbursement for eligible equipment, infrastructure, and technology purchases up to an award cap of $15,000.

Such purchases must be a result of or in response to the COVID-19 pandemic in order to be eligible under the American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) State and Local Fiscal Recovery Fund.

This program is intended to help address workforce issues, consumer expectations, and overall restaurant safety challenges experienced by small, local restaurants across New Hampshire due to COVID-19.

More Information      Apply Now

 

County Nursing Home Infrastructure Program

The $50 million County Nursing Home Infrastructure Program provides County nursing facilities with funds to help mitigate and prevent the spread of COVID-19, help ensure facilities are safe for residents and their families, and support facility improvements.

The program is open to all 10 Counties in New Hampshire, will be facilitated in two rounds should funding allow, and will cover up to 40% of eligible costs related to infrastructure/capital improvement investments, with the County providing the remaining 60%.

The first funding round will be competitive and for applications resulting in a minimum award of $5 million. Subject to funding availability, a second round will be noncompetitive, and be intended for applications resulting in a minimum award of $1 million. Should eligible awards exceed available funds in the second round, grants will be issued on a pro rata basis.

Awards will be issued to fund capital improvements, building expansion, HVAC improvements, and renovations to help update and modernize outdated capital equipment, facilities, and buildings.

More Information      Apply Now

 

New Hampshire Emergency Rental Assistance Program

NHERAP funds can cover current and past due rent, as well as utility and home energy costs for eligible households. This assistance is available retroactive to April 1, 2020 through the date of application, and the applicant may also receive assistance for these same expenses going forward. Households may receive assistance for a total of 12 months.

Payments will be provided directly to the landlord or utility provider on behalf of the household. Landlords, with the tenant’s permission, may apply for assistance on behalf of their tenant.

To be eligible, at least one person in the household must qualify for unemployment benefits, had their income reduced, had significant costs, or had other financial hardship due to COVID-19. The household must also be at risk for homelessness and meet certain income requirements.

The program is federally funded and must follow federal law. This program is only for eligible renters and landlords, not homeowners, per federal rules.

For more information or for further assistance visit CAP or contact your local CAP agency, email NHHFA RentHelpNH at renthelp@nhhfa.org, or call 2-1-1 or 1-866-444-4211.

 

New Hampshire Homeowner Assistance Fund

The New Hampshire Homeowner Assistance Fund (NH HAF) provides financial assistance for New Hampshire homeowners who are in arrears on their home mortgage, utilities, association fees, other common charges, and/or property taxes during or as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.

 

InvestNH - Capital Grant Program

Administered by the New Hampshire Department of Business and Economic Affairs (BEA), the Capital Grant Program will address funding gaps in affordable and workforce housing construction in the state. The Capital Grant Program is a $50 million program with a minimum of $10 million of program funds being designated for projects under 15 units and/or projects being developed by non-profit developers.

More Information      Apply Now

 

Federal Stimulus Programming and Guidance

More information