Legislative Advisory Board
Information on the Governor' Office for Emergency Relief and Recovery's Legislative Advisory Board.
Governor Chris Sununu established the Legislative Advisory Board to provide the Governor's Office for Emergency Relief and Recovery (GOFERR) with accountability, transparency and integrity throughout the process of allocation and disbursement of the CARES Act funding in the State of New Hampshire.
- Senate President Chuck Morse
- Speaker of the House Sherman Packard
- Senate Minority Leader Donna Soucy
- House Minority Leader Renny Cushing
- Senator Lou D’Allesandro
- Senator Ranking Member John Reagan
- House Finance Committee Chairman Ken Weyler
- House Finance Committee Ranking Member Mary Jane Wallner