NH Child Care Recovery and Stabilization Program (CCRSP)
Prequalification: Must apply to be an ECCP on or before June 3, 2020
Governor Chris Sununu has authorized the allocation and expenditure of an initial $20 million with $5 million in reserve in emergency funding from the CARES Act Coronavirus Relief Fund to provide emergency financial support to NH child care programs due to the economic disruption caused by COVID-19. The NH Child Care Recovery and Stabilization Program (CCRSP) will provide funding and support to eligible child care programs to assist in the recovery and stabilization process.
Step 1: Prequalification: As a prequalification step to be eligible for recovery and stabilization funding, NH child care programs must apply to be a designated Emergency Child Care Program (ECCP) on or before June 3, 2020. If your program has not yet been designated as an ECCP, you can complete the brief ECCP application.
Step 2: Application for Funding: The CCRSP application will be available on June 4, 2020 on the Child Care Aware of NH website. If a child care program does not submit a CCRSP application by the June 11, 2020 deadline, it will not be considered for funding. Submitting the required information does not guarantee that a program will receive CCRSP funds. Eligibility criteria will be based on several factors, including (but not limited to): lost revenues due to COVID-19; receipt of other financial support (e.g., the Paycheck Protection Program, Child Care Development Funds, ECCP Incentive Payments, etc.); and the program’s sustainability plan when CCRSP funding ends.
Dates and Timeline
May 28, 2020
- WEBINAR: Getting the Information and Resources You Need for Child Care Recovery and Stabilization (the first in what will be a bi-weekly series of webinars for the next 90 days)
June 1, 2020
- Announcement of Program Specifics via Child Care Aware of NH website, DHHS and child care partners’ email list serves
June 3, 2020 - 11:59 PM
- Final date to apply to become an ECCP, if not already designated
June 4, 2020 - 9:00 AM
- CCRSP Application link active
June 4 - 11, 2020
- Formal Application Period
June 11, 2020 - 11:59 PM
- Final date to submit CCRSP application
On or before June 25, 2020
- Notification of Funding
June 28, 2020
- Transition from ECCP to CCRSP Funding