Snowmobile Club Relief Fund
Information on the Snowmobile Club Relief Fund Program
The Governor has authorized the allocation of $250,000 from the state’s CARES ACT Coronavirus Relief Funds to provide economic support to New Hampshire Snowmobile Clubs suffering from fund raising interruptions as a result of COVID-19. Specifically, it supports both (1) snowmobile clubs that did not receive grants from the initial round of MSRF or the General Assistance & Preservation (GAP) Fund, and (2) snowmobile clubs that received grants of less than the maximum $350,000 from the initial round of MSRF or the GAP Fund, if eligible. Snowmobile Clubs that received a Self Employed Livelihood Fund (SELF) grant are not eligible for SCRF.
For assistance, contact the NH Snowmobile Association (NHSA) at (603) 273-0220 from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM, Monday through Friday, or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Dates & Timelines
The application period runs from November 20, 2020, to 4:00 PM on Friday, December 4, 2020. The application must be completed and submitted by 4:00 PM on Friday, December 4, 2020.
To qualify for SCRF, your snowmobile club must:
- Be currently on Department of Cultural and Natural Resources list of snowmobile clubs are eligible for NH Grant-In-Aid snowmobile club assistance.
- Be registered as a NH Nonprofit;
- Have its principal business office in New Hampshire;
- Have a NH Vendor Code;
- Anticipate a loss of gross receipts from March 1 to December 30, 2020 as compared to 2019 gross receipts due to COVID-19;
- Have total 2019 gross receipts of less than $1 million;
- Not be currently in bankruptcy; and
- Not have permanently ceased to be a snowmobile club.
- Either did not receive grants from the initial round of MSRF or the General Assistance & Preservation (GAP) Fund, or (2) received grants of less than the maximum $350,000 from the initial round of MSRF or the GAP Fund.
Snowmobile Clubs ARE NOT eligible for SCRF if they are affiliated with any organization that:
- Has the same Taxpayer Identification Number (including Social Security Number);
- Has the same corporate parent or grandparent; or
- If they have another organization act as the club’s fiscal agent for grants.
- If you fail to complete and submit your application by 4:00 PM on Friday, December 4 2020, your snowmobile club will not be considered for a SCRF grant.
- Submitting an application does not guarantee that your club will receive a SCRF grant. Your snowmobile club must qualify according to the eligibility criteria.
- If your club’s actual calendar year 2020 total gross receipts are more than you estimate on your application, your grant amount, if any, may be subject to recoupment in whole or in part.
You will need to gather the following information about your snowmobile club before you begin your application:
- Federal Taxpayer Identification Number and type;
- Principal NH office address;
- New Hampshire Secretary of State Business ID;
- New Hampshire Vendor Code;
- Actual calendar year 2019 total gross receipts;
- Actual total gross receipts for the period from January 1, 2020 to September 30, 2020;
- Projected calendar year 2020 total gross receipts, as of the date of your application; and
- All COVID-19 assistance – grants and/or loans – received or expected to be received from all sources, since March 1, 2020 (e.g., the initial round of MSRF, GAP Fund, Paycheck Protection Program, and Emergency Injury Disaster Loan/advance amounts).